- FlexiFare: Cancellation more than 14 days prior to departure – 50% of fare refunded Please Note: If you have made any changes to your booking the cancellation conditions are - No Refund
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to departure – no refund
- Sectors can be transferred to other departures, no refund on unused sectors
- Super Saver: 25% refund if cancelled before 14 days before departure date, no refund on unused sectors, no transfers
- Red Hot: No refunds, no transfers
- No Snow Policy – If there are fewer than 3 lifts operating at Hotham, due to lack of snow, two days prior to travel, you can elect to either postpone your booking (tickets valid for current season only) or cancel your booking and receive a full refund less a 25% administration fee per booking
- Failure to travel without notice – no refund
- Cancellation or non-use of part journey – no refund
- Ticket valid for current season only
- The carriage of illegal drugs, smoking and the consumption of alcohol in the coach is not permitted
- Admin fee applicable when changing booking details: $10 per booking or $20 per family or group (4+)
- Credit Card processing charge of 1.5% of the total booking fee will apply
Conditions of Contract
ALPINE EXPRESS AUSTRALIA
Division of Alpine Express Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 37 609 660 602
The operators of this service, Snowball Express, and/or associated agent and/ co-ordinator for the airline companies, bus or train operators, hotel, motel or innkeepers and do not assume any responsibility for loss, damage, injury, accident, sickness or delay or other inconvenience to passengers incurred on or in connection with any of the aforementioned services or caused by acts of war, terrorism, civil riot, national disturbance or act of nature.
The passenger contract in use by the aforementioned services shall constitute the sole contract between the purchases of this tour and/or passenger and the aforementioned services. All tickets, deposit tickets, coupons and orders are furnished and issued subject in all respect to the terms and conditions shown thereon such owners, operators, public carriers, managing agents or agents and providers of service shall be exempt from all liability in respect to or connection with the detention, delay, loss, damage, sickness or injury however, or by whosever, caused and whatever kind occurring of or to the passenger and/or purchaser of the tour at any time when the said passenger and/or purchaser is not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by them, Snowball Express, its associates or agents while taking every care with passengers luggage or property, shall not accept any liability for damage, loss or inconvenience in the handling thereof.
Alpine Express Australia Pty Ltd, reserves the right to alter, amend, or cancel any of the arrangements contained in the itineraries.
All prices are based on tariffs and exchange rates current at the time of printing and are subject to alteration without notice.
No responsibility is taken for failure to connect with other transport services or for unused accommodation charges or for any other inconvenience or expense imposed due to coaches being delayed whilst traveling to or on high altitude roads.